Who has access to my data?
Access permissions are managed through the Research Data Management Plan (RDMP). In the RDMP different roles can be assigned and, based on this, different access levels will be provided to that project's section of the store.
- Users with the Reader role will have read only access.
- Users assigned Contributor, Research Project Manager or Lead Chief Investigator will have read and write access.
Only UNSW staff can be granted access to the UNSW Data Archive.
The ResData site will list all RDMPs and the roles you have for each plan. See the How do I know what access level I have in the Data Archive?, How do I add / remove / update team member access in the Data Archive? FAQs and the RDMP and the Data Archive page for more information on Data Archive roles.
Help and further information:
- To learn more about the Data Archive:
- To access the Data Archive Web application, use this link, or, go to the Home page for other access options
- To create, or update, a Research Data Management Plan go to the ResData service
- Note: the Data Archive service is also available over SFTP, see the SFTP client guide for more information