'Security Redirect' message has appeared - what do I do?
ignore the Security Redirect window and take the following steps to enable Java in the Firefox browser:
- In the Firefox address bar, double click on the shield icon:
- Click on the Options drop down and select Disable Protection for now:
- A window will appear prompting you to Leave Page or Stay on Page; click on Leave Page and the Data Archive application will logout and the Data Archive login page will reload
- Login to the Java applet web-based user interface using your zID (for User:) and zPass (for Password:)
- The Data Archive Java Applet web-based user interface will reload with protection disabled
- dti will now be active
See the Java applet guide for further information and other troubleshooting ideas.
Help and further information:
- To learn more about the Data Archive:
- To access the Data Archive Web application, use this link, or, go to the Home page for other access options
- To access the Data Archive using the Java applet web-based user interface, use this link. For more information, see the Java applet guide
- To create, or update, a Research Data Management Plan go to the ResData service
- Note: the Data Archive service is also available over SFTP, see the SFTP client guide for more information