How do I get storage in the Data Archive?
To obtain storage in the Data Archive you must have the following:
- An active UNSW zID and zPass. To verify your zID/zPass visit the UNSW Identity management page.
- An approved Research Data Management Plan (RDMP) (see the RDMP and Data Archive page for more information).
- Research data identified and prepared for upload into the Data Archive.
- Access levels appropriate to the tasks you wish to undertake within the Data Archive.
Note: once you’ve uploaded your data into the Data Archive you can access it at any time just like any other data storage system. Your research team members (as identified in your RDMP) can also continue using it.
Help and further information:
- To learn more about the Data Archive:
- To access the Data Archive Web application, use this link, or, go to the Home page for other access options
- To create, or update, a Research Data Management Plan go to the ResData service
- Note: the Data Archive service is also available over SFTP, see the SFTP client guide for more information